4.07.2015

Easy Breezy White Weekend Dress













So... I bought a camera off of Craigslist recently, and clearly I, nor my husband (who took the photos) have learned how to use it!  If we had, you'd be able to see the pretty red embroidery on this dress.  I can't get enough of embroidery these days.  (top photo from cell phone) It's such an easy dress to put on, be out the door and feel put together in.  Now that my kids (my son who is almost 5 and daughter who is 3) are no longer babies, I'm trying to put some effort into my weekend style.  I was in such a rut for the longest time.  But this dress makes me happy, it'll be worn over and over this spring and summer.

Dress: Forever 21// Sunnies: DKNY// Bracelet: J Crew// Sandals: Mossimo for Target









1 comment :

  1. Awwwww its okay, buying a camera is a step towards your endless progress. Its easy when you start to just play around with the camera. You'll learn the tricks and tip as you go. Something I had to learn when i started blogging.

    Love your outfit overall and your beautiful.

    Hugs & Love
    Joy
    www.jseivad.com

    ReplyDelete