7.19.2015

Ripped Denim




This is a look from a few days ago.  I met up with some girlfriends for a concert at Birch Aquarium to see the Bad Suns.  They're an LA based band, so good, we may even be considered groupies since we've seen them three times in the past 9 months!  Ripped/distressed jeans are all over the place right now.  I think I'm most comfortable with sticking with rips in just the knees for now.  I picked up this black pair at Gap earlier in the year.  They came a tad distressed and I just recently got up the nerve to make the rips a bit bigger on my own.  I'm loving the trend right now.  What are your thoughts on the trend?

Thanks for reading and I hope you are having a super weekend!

Top: Banana Republic// Denim: Gap distressed// Sandals: Dolce Vita// Necklace: Kendra Scott

No comments :

Post a Comment