7.24.2015

Lace Skirt and Basic Tee



It was a black on black kind of work day last week.  I work in a pretty laid back office, coupled with the fact that I live in Southern California, means I can get away with a more casual look in the office. I got this black lace skirt on super sale.  If I'm going to wear a lace piece, I like to temper it with something more relaxed, so I went for a basic black tee.  I'm a big fan of lace in general, there's so much attention to detail.  This skirt will definitely be on repeat this summer but I can't wait to wear it with tights and booties come fall!  Until then though I'm living in these basic ankle strap heels from Ann Taylor.  So simple and chic and super comfortable.  I pair them with denim, dresses, skirts... you name it.  As always, thanks for reading, hope you're having a super day!

Skirt: Ann Taylor// Tee: Nordstrom-Halogen// Shoes:Ann Taylor

2 comments :

  1. I'm the same way about lace. If I decide to wear something with lace, I generally want to balance it with something that isn't lace. You look stunning. This is the perfect outfit that can transition from day to night.

    --Samantha

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha! Just logged into blogger and saw your comment, oops... I've not been good at posting. Thank you so much for the comment and reading. Just checked out your blog and love it! Have a great day!

      Delete