6.02.2015

The almost backless dress






I can't believe how big Fiona is getting, 3 1/2 already!










































































Last night I went to Cultures and Cocktails at the San Diego Museum of Art.  In theory it's a super idea, have a cocktail, enjoy some art.  But lately the events have been really crowded and loud, it's almost like a club scene, or maybe I'm just getting older and have less patience for crowds!  Regardless, I got to spend quality time with some of my favorite chicks and had an excuse to wear this dress that I picked up recently from Zara.
It's right up my alley, bold color, bold prints and the open back is so pretty.  This dress will be on my repeat for me as the weather keeps warming up.  Thanks for taking a peek!


Dress: Zara// Heels: Calvin Klein













1 comment :

  1. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while wearing dress.The dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest summer dress backless is fashion and good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete