6.04.2015

Anything but basic black sheath









































Every morning I think I'm going to get up earlier than the kids and get myself ready for work before they wake up.  On occasion this happens.  But most mornings my son has usually found his way into our bed around 5 and we all fall back asleep a little bit longer.  There's nothing better than all the morning cuddles to start the day.  But this then means I'm a little bit late getting up and scrambling to find something to wear.  On those days it's best to put on a black sheath and heels and be out the door for the work.  I've had this Ann Taylor sheath for more than a few years and it never disappoints.  A few pleats in the front so it's a little forgiving and the pockets give it a casual cool look.  One of my favorites.

Dress: Ann Taylor// Heels: Ann Taylor

No comments :

Post a Comment