6.29.2015

The Embroidered Dress











The weather has been so nice lately, a little bit of June Gloom but then the marine layer burns off and it's warm and sunny.  Perfect for exploring Balboa Park, especially after work while we still get lots of extra hours of sunshine.
I'm all about simplicity when it comes to getting dressed.  If I can wear a dress that already has detailing in it, I'm set.  Saves me from having to accessorize, which I do on occasion but most days I'm scrambling to get out the door. This white dress with embroidery from Forever 21 has been getting a lot of wear already this year.  I paired it with my new, favorite lace up sandals.  So comfy, and just a bit of a wedge for a little extra height.  Surprisingly, I can actually run in these sandals and keep up with the kids!  What's your summer go to look? Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little piece of the web.

Dress: Forever 21// Sandals: Dolce Vita
















2 comments :

  1. Beautiful dress! Really love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katelyn!
      You're my first comment-er... I so appreciate it, have a great day!

      Delete