11.03.2015

Love for Philly



Need I say more?!

Always love some amazing wall art

Dress by Anthropologie


So technically, this first photo is not from Philadelphia, but it's pretty and it was part of my trip to to the east coast, so I'm sharing!  I recently traveled to the east cost to attend my cousin's wedding.  It was a big day of travel for me, as I waited last second to purchase my plane ticket and ended up flying to Newark, via Phoenix. The top photo is from the airport in Phoenix, pretty florals, right? Being in Philadelphia was new for me.  I have spent time on the east coast but never in Philly.  It was the perfect time to be there too.  Cool crisp air and amazing foliage.  I traveled solo so I went out a day early to explore the city by myself, on foot, which is something I really love to do.  I stayed at 4th and Chestnut which is near the Liberty Bell, so great being surrounded in so much history.  But just across the street was the coolest rustic, outdoor beer garden, obviously I had to sit for a pint and lunch.  I walked up and down the streets of the entire downtown area before hopping in the car to head a little east, where the wedding festivities were taking place.  What a drive! I hugged a river most of the way and saw the most spectacular trees with their leaves turning colors. The actual rehearsal dinner and wedding was so fun and beautiful.  I wore this two toned jeweled color dress.  I wish I would've captured a full length  photo but it's a maxi style, floor length.  The ruching and pleats give it that extra bit of character to stand out in a crowd.  All in all, a great little weekend getaway, but happy to return to the fam and the babes!  Hope you're having a lovely fall and thanks for reading. xo 

Christie
On Instagram @christielovesflora 






1 comment :

  1. This is great. I loved that you weren't scared to travel by yourself I think that's the best thing you can do. That's how you truly get to know who you are. Love your outfit and pictures are gorgeous.

    Hugs & Love
    Joy
    www.jseivad.com

    ReplyDelete