6.11.2015

Cobalt blue on repeat











Pops of color are kind of my gig and this cobalt blue has been on repeat lately.  Ditto the rolled denim.  This is a new favorite top from Zara, feminine but with a little edge.  I don't know why I held onto this dinosaur for all the pics...he was peeking out of the ivy so I grabbed him.
Wore this out for dinner with friends.  I plan on pairing this top next with white skinny jeans, I think. What do you think?
And these shoes are a spring/summer go to.  They're Ann Taylor from last season but they always have some variation of this ankle strap in stock.  I was drawn to the pale gray because it's a neutral that I have found goes with everything.  I tend to stick with neutral shoes and these heels are so comfortable. (I love bold colored shoes but I sometimes feel like they make me look shorter, not a good thing!)  

Top:Zara// Denim:Joe's Jeans// Heels:Ann Taylor




No comments :

Post a Comment