3.22.2015

How to get away with a crop top in your 30s






The fringe on this bag is so fun!






My girlfriend and I were asking each other the other day if we can still get away with crop tops. Being in my thirties and having two kids... what's the answer? I don't know!  But I find them incredibly cute.  I've been wanting to try on the trend and I'm such a sucker for an eyelet top, so when I came across this top at Zara the other day I fell in love.  I will always say yes to an eyelet, they're my favorite for spring and summer.  I call this top more of a modified crop top.  I paired it with a higher waist flared jean, so I think the combo works?!  And I'm totally embracing the 70's being on trend.
Top: Zara// Cross Body Bag: Zara// Denim: J Brand flared jean

No comments :

Post a Comment