1.05.2016

Surviving the holidays with wild kids


Sugar high!




My niece, Ella




Christmas jams




Breakfast on the patio with my folks and sister's family











Prettiest doorway











Happy New Year friends!  I hope that the past few weeks have left you feeling rested and ready to take on the year ahead.  This post is a tad late but wanted to share my review of our stay at the Rancho Bernardo Inn during the week of Christmas.  This was our first time coming to RB Inn and I have to say, I was so pleasantly surprised.  The Inn is about a half an hour from where we live in San Diego but felt like a total get away.  We checked in for two nights with my parents and sister's family.

During our stay there were all sorts of kid's activities going on, decorating gingerbread men, Christmas carols on stage for the kids, checking out beautiful lights, a life size gingerbread house, and a movie by the pool complete with S'mores.  Needless to say, the cousins were on little sleep and probably too much sugar for two days, but you have to just roll with it, right? That's my motto anyway.  
The Inn is much bigger than I expected, which is awesome with a group of wild children, lots of open space to wander, run and get lost in.  Beautiful outdoor seating every corner you turn. There's an adult pool and family pool, we spent time at the family pool which was heated and perfectly comfortable for swimming despite the cooler temps and even rain.

All in all it's truly a magical place that we will most likely visit again next year and look forward to making it a tradition.

Thanks for stopping by and cheers to the New Year!
xo
Christie




















































































No comments :

Post a Comment